A quiet but solid reading month. Here are the stats:
Books read = 5
Number of pages = 2096
I have read 56 out of 60 books so I’m tantalisingly close to my goal for 2020 (and in fact as I’m writing this I’ve actually hit 57 which is 95%)
I bought quite a few books in the second half of September so I will be posting a book haul in the next couple of days.
October pre-orders (titles only and not including four that I’ve already received and will be in the book haul post referenced above!)
- Ruby by Nina Allan
- Dark Archives by Megan Rosenbloom
- The Silence by Don DeLillo
- Over the Woodward Wall by A Deborah Baker – this is the book within the book from Middlegame
- The Invisible Life of Addie Larue by VE Schwab
- The Tindalos Asset by Caitlin R Kiernan
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, illustrated by Chris Riddell – an actual, physical book!
- Dead Lies Dreaming by Charles Stross
- The Once and Future Witches by Alix E Harrow
Hope you have a great reading week – see you in my next post!
One thought on “Sunday Salon | September round-up”
Wowwwww that is a lot of good preorders! My only reading plan for this month is that Megan Whalen Turner is releasing the last (!!) book in the Queen’s Thief series and all I want to do is put it inside my brain ASAP.