Feels very strange to be typing that number….
But here we are 😀
I have set a Goodreads goal for the year, and will be aiming to hit 65 books. In the past two years I have managed to reach 66 but didn’t want to stretch too much beyond that. I feel pretty good about the target I’ve set but we’ll see what happens when I hit the inevitable slump 🙂
This is also the year (and in fact the month) when I will turn 60, about which I am surprisingly excited. Again, we’ll see what happens when the day actually arrives but I feel pretty secure about my feelings.
I am trying a new (actual) schedule for my blog posts, aiming for two per week likely to be on Wednesdays (like this one) and Sundays, with additional posts inserted if there’s something I want to talk about separately. I have been thinking seriously about whether I wanted to continue with this blog, but to be honest why the hell not, so let’s keep going.
- Where the Drowned Girls Go by Seanan McGuire (already arrived on my Kindle!)
- The Anomaly by Herve le Tellier
- Such a Pretty Smile by Kristi DeMeester
- The Winter Guest by WC Ryan
- The Quantum of Nightmares by Charles Stross
- All the White Spaces by Ally Wilkes
- Pandora by Susan Stokes Chapman
That’s it for the first month of the year. Hope you are all well and staying safe and I’ll see you in my next post!